SIG Sauer Segmented Vertical Forend Grip
Picatinny Rail Mount Polymer Black SVF
Made of durable polymer, this three-piece design is easily configurable from a full length to a "stubby" grip and features a water tight storage compartment in the grip.It easily mounts to any M1913 tactical accessory rail. Adjustable in length with internal storage and easily mounts to M1913 accessory rail with a standard screwdriver.
The SIG Sauer Segmented Vertical Forend Grip is an outstanding product designed to give the shooter a more stable platform for more accurate shot placement. Get this innovative, adjustable Vertical Forend Grip today and get the most out of your guns performance.
Fits SIG Model: P556, SIG516, SIG716, SIGM400 & MPX
Sig Sauer Sig Tac AR Style Segmented Vertical Forend Grip Picatinny Rail Mount
- Neutral porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery.
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock.
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface.
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles.
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions.
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR10-type weapons.
ITAR NoticeExport of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.